Join us as we celebrate our 2020 scholarship recipients during this special breakfast where we’ll be joined by Keynote Speaker Arturo Rodriguez, President Emeritus, United Farm Workers (UFW).
Get your tickets before they sell out! Proceeds will go towards the 2021 Scholarship Fund.
- Date of Event: Friday, March 27, 2020 at 9:00am
- Event Location: Fairmont Hotel in San Jose, CA
- Event Flyer: click here to view
- $25,000 | Presenting Sponsor (Scholarship Breakfast and Golf Tournament) – Breakfast: 2 premium tables, company name and logo listed as the event presenting sponsor on the program, placement of logo at the event in a prominent location. Golf Tournament: 2 Foursomes, Premium Hole Sponsor.
- $15,000 | Si Se Puede Sponsor – 2 premium tables, company name and logo featured prominently on the program, webpage, and social media, placement of logo at the event in a prominent location.
- $5,000 | Huelga Sponsor – 1 premium table, name and logo listed prominently on the program, webpage, and social media as a sponsor and logo placed at the event.
- $2,500 | Friend of César Sponsor – 1 premium table, name and logo listed in the program, webpage, and social media as a sponsor.
- $1,500 VIP Table Sponsor – Name listed in the program, webpage, and social media as a sponsor.
- $80 per individual ticket
Please join us in marching to commemorate the life and work of César E. Chávez on March 28, 2020. We will meet in front of Roosevelt Park between 19th and E. Santa Clara Streets at 10:00am.
We will march to downtown San Jose and end up at the Plaza de César E. Chávez where there will be a short rally with the community, Chávez family members and other dignitaries.
Come and celebrate the man who fought for social justice and equal rights for all workers! The public is invited to peacefully march with the Chavez family, friends and supporters during the 26th Annual Commemorative March to continue sharing Cesar Chavez’s message of improving the lives of farmworkers, and spreading peace amongst our communities.
UFWOC Huelga Bird2
Please join us on March 26, 2020 for the raising of the UFW flag at 5:30 p.m. in front of San Jose City Hall.
The City of San José’s District 3 office of Council member Raul Peralez will present the 9th Annual UFW Flag. Raising Ceremony to commemorate Cesar Chavez’s birthday. San Jose was the first city in the nation to raise the United Farm Workers (UFW) flag.
Date: Monday, August 17th, 2020 at 10am (Shotgun Start)
Location: San Jose Country Club, 15571 Alum Rock Avenue, San Jose, CA 95127
More Info: please call us at (408) 674-6716
It’s tee time! Come join us at our 11th Annual Golf Tournament. The San Jose Country Club will be open exclusively for our event. Golfers will also have the opportunity to lunch, dine and win prizes! Proceeds will go towards the 2021 Scholarship Fund.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Video can also be found on the CFV YouTube Channel